Published: 01-Jan-2016 | Updated: 26-Mar-2018
This page contains the most current information on Cybervore®, Inc. trademarks.
Proper use of Cybervore®, Inc. trademarks is important. You may use Cybervore®, Inc. trademarks or product names to refer to Cybervore®, Inc. products and services provided you follow these guidelines. Your use must not mislead consumers as to any Cybervore®, Inc. sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement of your company, or your products or services.
When referencing Cybervore®, Inc. software and products, apply the appropriate trademark symbols in accordance with the list of current Cybervore®, Inc. trademarks.
The common way to do this is to capitalize the product name and use the appropriate trademark symbol and appropriate descriptor. You may also underline, italicize, or bold the name. Examples:
Correct: After you install the ARK ™ .programs you can ...
Incorrect: After installing ARK programs you can...
Include an attribution of Cybervore®, Inc.'s ownership of the trademark(s) within the credit notice section of your documentation or advertisement. The format to follow is:
"Cybervore®, Inc., and ARK are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Cybervore®, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries."
Correct: This product works with ARK ™
Incorrect: This product works with Ark.
Cybervore®, Inc. trademarks identify specific products and services. Do not refer to applications, services, or hardware devices that work with Cybervore®, Inc. products incorrectly. For example, do not refer to products or services that work with the ARK system as "ARK applications," "ARK services," or "ARK hardware."
Correct: SpreadsheetXYZ is a ARK ™ compatible application
Incorrect: SpreadsheetXYZ is a ARK application
Cybervore®, Inc. trademarks should never be used in the possessive or plural form, but should be introduced as a proper adjective followed by an appropriate descriptor.
Correct: This archive was created using the ARK ™ Software Product.
Incorrect: Widget Software Company created some ARK archives on the disk
You may reference the names of Cybervore®, Inc. products and services on packaging, Web site, and in advertising materials to indicate your product's compatibility with a specific Cybervore®, Inc. product or service, provided the reference complies with the guidelines herein and the specifications below.
Any use of a Cybervore®, Inc. logo to indicate compatibility must be pursuant to a logo license under one of Cybervore®, Inc.'s Logo Programs:
1. You may use Cybervore®, Inc. trademarks in referential phrases such as "Works with ARK".
2. Do not use any Cybervore®, Inc. trademarks as your product name, service name, or company name.
3. Do not use product, service, or company names that could be confused with any Cybervore®, Inc. trademark.
4. Do not mimic or copy Cybervore®, Inc.'s product packaging, advertising or trade dress.
5. Do not use Cybervore®, Inc. trademarks more prominently than your product or service name. You should maintain a visual distinction between your company and product name and any Cybervore®, Inc. trademark.
6. Do not create or use any logos that include a Cybervore®, Inc. trademark unless your use is pursuant to a license from Cybervore®, Inc. (for example, do not create your own ARKee/ ARKpe compatibility logo).
Do not use the Cybervore®, Inc. Corporate logo, or any other Cybervore®, Inc. logos, symbols, or icons on or in connection with products, packaging, manuals, promotional/advertising materials, or Web site for any purpose except pursuant to an express written trademark license from Cybervore®, Inc..
The Cybervore®, Inc. Corporate Logo may only be used in limited situations to refer to Cybervore®, Inc. Corp.
You may place a text link to a Cybervore®, Inc. Web page on your site if the text link is not a prominent feature on the site or used in any way to confuse or mislead consumers. You may refer to the Cybervore®, Inc. company name or Cybervore®, Inc. product and service names in a plain text font and format, provided this use follows our general trademark guidelines, and you include appropriate wording such as "This way to CybervoreSoftware.com." Except for the Link Logos as provided by Cybervore®, Inc., you may not use the Cybervore®, Inc. corporate logo or any other Cybervore®, Inc. logo or graphic to link to Cybervore®, Inc.. You may only use Cybervore®, Inc. link logos in accordance with the guidelines applicable to each logo as provided.
Do not use any Cybervore®, Inc. trademark in the title of your Web site or as a second-level domain name. You may not use any Cybervore®, Inc. logo without a license or written specifications from Cybervore®, Inc..
You may reference Cybervore®, Inc. product, service, and technology names on the cover of magazines and periodicals, and in the title of seminars and conferences provided you comply with the guidelines herein and the following specifications:
1. The publication, seminar, or conference should relate to the specific Cybervore®, Inc. product, service, or technology referenced.
2. Your name and logo should appear more prominently than the Cybervore®, Inc. word mark on all printed materials related to the magazine, periodical, seminar, or conference.
3. A disclaimer of sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement by Cybervore®, Inc., similar to the example below, should be included on the publication and all related printed materials:
o "(Title) is an independent (publication) and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Cybervore®, Inc."
4. You should include a trademark attribution per the notice format provided in the Use Trademark Notices section of this page.
5. Do not use a Cybervore®, Inc. trademark as the leading word (or most prominent element) in your magazine, periodical, seminar, or conference title. You may use Cybervore®, Inc. trademarks in a referential manner such as "XYZ MAGAZINE for the ARKee Product." Use outside this referential manner (such as "ARKee Magazine") requires a license from Cybervore®, Inc..
6. Do not use the Cybervore®, Inc. Corporate logo, Windows logo, or any other Cybervore®, Inc. logo on or in the publication, or on any materials related to the publication, seminar, or conference. Special circumstances may merit a license from Cybervore®, Inc..
7. Do not use a Cybervore®, Inc. trademark in any manner that suggests Cybervore®, Inc.'s affiliation, sponsorship, or certification of the magazine, periodical, seminar, or conference.
Do not use or register any Cybervore®, Inc. trademark, including Cybervore®, Inc. logos, symbols, icons, or any potentially confusing variation thereof as part of your company name, trade name, product name, service name, or domain name. Do not place your company name, trademarks, service marks, or product names next to (or combine them with) a Cybervore®, Inc. product name.
Do not use any Cybervore®, Inc. trademark in any manner that expresses or implies Cybervore®, Inc.'s affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, certification, or approval. Do not use any Cybervore®, Inc. trademark in such a manner that it appears Cybervore®, Inc. is legally associated with your company. You must display your company name more prominently than any Cybervore®, Inc. trademark on all materials.
Do not manufacture, sell, or give away merchandise items such as T-shirts, mugs, etc. bearing any Cybervore®, Inc. trademark, including logos, except pursuant to an express written trademark license from Cybervore®, Inc..
Do not imitate Cybervore®, Inc.'s logos, logotypes, trade dress, or other elements of Cybervore®, Inc. product packaging and Web sites in any of your materials, including but not limited to advertising, product packaging, Web sites, and promotional materials.
Do not use or imitate any Cybervore®, Inc. tagline.
The absence of a name or logo in this list does not constitute a waiver of any and all intellectual property rights that Cybervore®, Inc. has established in any of its product, feature, or service names or logos. The status column refers to the status of the trademark in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks and service marks are the trademarks and service marks of their respective owners.
|Cybervore®||TM||Company Name and Logo|
|CybervoreQuery™||TM||Personal Knowledge Tool and Logo|
|ARKenterprise||TM||Enterprise Knowledge Tool and Logo|
|ARKitecture||TM||ARK Architecture Logo|
|CybervoreQuest™||TM||ARK Mobile Device Tools and Logo|
|CybervoreQuarry™||TM||ARK Methods and Logo|
|ARKeasydiscovery||TM||ARK Methods and Logo|
|ARKknowledgecloud||TM||ARK Component and Logo|
|ARKknowit||TM||ARK Component Agent and Logo|
|ARKvampire||TM||ARK Component Agent and Logo|
|ARKnexus||TM||ARK Component Agent and Logo|
|ARKepitome||TM||ARKComponent Agent and Logo|
|ARKloci||TM||ARKComponent Agent and Logo|
|ARKcoordinator||TM||ARKComponent Agent and Logo|
|ARKclerk||TM||ARK Component Agent and Logo|
|ARKorcSc||TM||ARK Security Component and Logo|
|FraggleStorm||TM||Security Product System Name and Logo|